- Top Building Tips to Assist with Ventilation and Air FlowUpdated
- Standards and Tolerances. What’s reasonable when building?Updated
- Skylights - Creating space and light Updated
- Building a new home? Our top tips! Updated
- Veggie Patches for Small Yards
- Smart Wiring – Cost vs Convenience
- What’s the Perfect Tile – Terracotta or Porcelain?
Ventilation is one of the most important features of any home. If it is ineffective you can look forward to paying huge energy bills while still enduring the scorching heat from the Australian weather.
There are a lot of different aspects involved in new home construction, and each aspect must meet standards set forth by State and Territory regulatory agencies.
Most people see sky lights as feature pieces or the answer to better lighting in awkwardly designed rooms. However, sky lights provide solutions to two other problems that are common in homes. They can significantly improve ventilation and change the perc
Building a new home? Here’s some of our top tips!
With Summer fast approaching, now is the perfect time to find your inner green thumb and revamp your garden so you can sit back, relax and enjoy Summer.
Smart wiring sounds like a great idea in theory, but how cost effective is it in practice? There are a number of factors to consider outside of installing this wiring system in your home.
When building, or renovating a home, there is many options available when it comes to the furnishings of your new home. Whilst timber is a popular choice amongst homeowners, tiles of many kinds are also popular due to their durability and ease of cleaning